- PhD in Economics, University of Pennsylvania May 2016
- M.S. in Socio-Economics System Engineering, Sharif University of Technology 2012
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology 2009
- Kamali Shahdadi, Behrang. "The Effects of Student Composition on Teachers' Effort and Students' Performance: Implications for Tracking, School Choice, and Affirmative Action." Games and Economic Behavior 130, (2021): 384-399.
- Honarvar, Morteza, and Behrang Kamali Shahdadi. "Stability and immunity to capacity manipulation in large matching markets." Economics Letters 206, (2021): 110002.
- Kamali Shahdadi, Behrang. "Matching with Moral Hazard: Assigning Attorneys to Poor Defendants." American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 10, no. 3 (2018): 1-33.
Sara Al Balooshi (University of St Andrews, graduated in 2020)
Caixia Shu (University of St Andrews)
Yeliangzi Zheng (University of St Andrews)